Friday, October 23, 2009

So Much Fun. -- Lexington, NC Senior Portraits

I was bummed no trains were parked on the tracks like earlier this year... and then, what should appear? Thank you, freight train! For making this photo extra awesome, and making Noah (my muse/assistant) super happy by blowing the whistle when he did the universal "honk your horn" signal... but, seriously... how fun is this?

DSC08332

I was really excited to take these shots, as they are not only my first "senior" portraits, but this young man has some great guitars and was willing to do whatever I asked for a good picture. BTW, Luke, Noah is totally jealous of these pics.

DSC08435

DSC08384

DSC08460

DSC08308

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great! We were thinking about next year's photos with our little ones, and one big one's, instruments!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job beth!!! love that last image!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website

lightofmine_webbutt

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed