Saturday, October 10, 2009

Change of Plans -- Lexington, NC Child, Pet Photography

I had planned on doing a days worth of family photography at Hanging Rock State Park today. However, with the forecast of rain all day, I didn't want to risk 6 families driving over an hour for a miserable photoshoot.

So, weather permitting, Hanging Rock will happen next weekend. One family opted for their session to happen today, at their home. The rain stayed away here all afternoon, and left a nice cloud cover, perfect for shadow-free photography.

Little Miss R was a fabulous subject for my camera. I had a great time photographing her (and her parents), and their horse of a boxer... he is a sweetie pie! Stay tuned for some seriously cute pics in the next day or so. :-)

DSC07211

DSC07208

DSC07217

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My Website

lightofmine_webbutt

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed