Monday, October 5, 2009

Semper Fi -- Lexington, NC Newborn Photographer

This afternoon, I was blessed to have a last minute photo session with a beautiful newborn boy (just 9 days old!), whose Daddy happens to be leaving early tomorrow. He will be gone next four months as he continues his training with the Marines.

This was such a fun shoot, as sweet baby K was very easy to work with. I had envisioned the pics with him in the guitar case weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. To be honest, I am jealous I don't have pictures of Isaac or Little Man in a guitar case... I guess I'll have to have another baby boy :-)

DSC07054

DSC07027

DSC07004

DSC06995

DSC06848

DSC06876

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My Website

lightofmine_webbutt

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed