Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Saturday Afternoon Playdate -- Lexington, NC Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing a lovely family Saturday afternoon. My favorite kind of session, which is essentially a playdate for me (while I take photos along the way). This family has a great yard with an fabulous play fort that the daddy constructed himself. An ideal place for two boys to grow up!
I got so many photos that I really like, I am going to bombard you with my favorites.

Richards2-57

Richards2-54

Richards2-44

Richards2-41

Richards2-39

Richards2-33

Richards2-24

Richards2-17

Richards2-11

Richards-14

Richards-20

Richards-24

Richards-25

Richards-26

Richards-04

Richards-09

Richards-02

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Thank you so much for this opportunity. They are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi and I are long time friends way back from our single days :) She has two boys... I have two girls around the same ages! haha! Anyway, I just wanted to say how amazing these shots are. The Lord has truly blessed you in the field of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I love so many of them!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website

lightofmine_webbutt

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed