Saturday, November 14, 2009

This Afternoon -- Triad of NC Photographer

It has been twelve years since I have seen this particular photo subject...we went to HIGH SCHOOL together! She lives near Raleigh and made the trek to have maternity photos taken. I was so tickled to not only see her, but meet her husband and son. Her son, and the baby boy in her belly are truly miracles (I wish I could tell you more :-). God certainly is gracious in his gift of these children!

This was my first maternity photo shoot. I used the ultra sound idea another friend had sent me, and I am pleased with the results! What a fun day of photography :-)

DSC01480

DSC01273

1 comment:

  1. Very well done! My sister and brother-in-law! You have an amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website

lightofmine_webbutt

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed