Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh, Baby (B/W) --- Lexington, NC Newborn Photographer

Today I had the great opportunity of taking newborn baby pictures! I had asked a friend if I could practice on her new baby girl, and I am thankful they let me... 'cause I NEED practice! Newborn photos are harder to accomplish than I thought (lighting, posing, cooperating baby, etc.).

Baby "H" is a beautiful baby as you can see, and she put up with me quite well. I was hoping to get some sleeping shots, but she was mostly awake the entire hour! But it turns out, I really like the photos of her eyes open, so I am glad she didn't want to miss any of the action.

Moore1

Moore2

Moore3

2 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL. All your pictures are amazing - very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesmerizing eyes! Glad she didn't sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website

lightofmine_webbutt

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed